We are currently looking for a full life-cycle Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. You will be responsible for performing full life-cycle recruiting processes, be responsible for the end to end delivery and think of a long term talent strategy. This job requires technical recruitment experience, ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates
- Dedicatedly research and identify sourcing techniques for identifying top talent
- Partner closely with Tech & Product units to build and execute sourcing/hiring strategies.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on approach, market nuances, and challenge where necessary to think differently and inclusively.
- Use creative techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract the best talent in the Tech & Product field.
- Take a Lead role for emerging talent programs and critical hiring projects.
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and improve customer and candidate experience
- Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and able to share the insights with hiring managers
Experience & Qualification
- 6+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience with 3+ years performing in house recruiting
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment for tech & product roles
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Ability to network and build long term relationships with passive candidates
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Experience in vendor management, experience in university recruitment is a plus.
- Have fluency in Japanese and English to support recruitment in markets
We aim to provide a product that several hundred million people will use all over the world. A product that delivers much more than moments of enjoyment or convenience.
It's something that hopefully one day people will look back on and say,"I am so glad I used this service. It really changed my life."
A product that brings people together who otherwise would never have met and expands the possibilities of life for each and every client. With our service, we want to make people's lives better and more fulfilling.
At Eureka, that is our mission.